Pet Friendly and Sleeps 14
Feel the Gulf breezes at Las Brisas. This beach house is a 3 bedroom home in the Pointe West resort beachfront community. Access to the beach is via a community boardwalk 3 houses away. Enjoy the balmy breezes and the sound of the sea while relaxing in the hammock in the shaded patio or on hammock chairs on the covered deck. Large master bedroom has a queen bed and futon, gorgeous bathroom and a private deck for watching the sunset. Guest room is on the first floor, with a large window with Gulf views and an adjacent bathroom. The two queen bedrooms have flat screen TV’s and cable. Bunk room has two twin over full bunk beds, private bath, a window with Gulf views and a TV with integrated DVD. Pointe West is a resort community with two gorgeous pools. One with views of the Gulf over it’s infinity edge. The other with a lazy river. Both pools are kid friendly with special pools for young children. Restaurant and bar on site.
The house is furnished in a beachy upscale style, and is spacious and comfortable. This home has a large fully equipped kitchen, with everything you need to feed your family in style. The large dining table seats 8 and there is a breakfast bar that seats three. The deck table and chairs seat four. The living room has two large sofas, one is a sleeper. The house technology is complete with cable, computer and in the event you need to connect to the outside world, you can connect your laptop to the in-house wireless system.
Sand chairs and beach toys are provided. Outdoor shower makes rinsing off the sand from the day at the beach easy.
Well behaved dogs are welcome. A refundable pet deposit is required.
Vacation Rental Features
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Queen Bed (2) : Queen bed in master and in guest room
- Bunk Bed (2) : Two twin over full bunk beds in bunk room.
- Convertible Bed (2) : Futon in master bedroom and sofa bed in living room.
Bunk Room – great for the kids!
- Cable/Satellite TV
- TV (No Cable/Satellite)
- Video Library : Kids, comedies and dramas
- Shared Pool : Two great pools at Pointe West – one at the beach club over looking the Gulf and a Lazy River pool on the Bay side. Hot tubs in both locations.
- Full Kitchen and fully stocked kitchen.
- Cooking Utensils Provided
- Deck/Patio (2) : Two decks over looking a pond and the bay beyond. Patio below with a hammock.
- Balcony : Private deck off master bedroom.
- Beach View : On the beachside in Pointe West. Front windows of house look out onto Gulf. Back windows view Bay. Boardwalk to beach is 4 houses down.
- WiFi (Wireless Internet)
- Pet Friendly : Well behaved dogs welcome. Refundable pet deposit required.
- Kid Friendly
- Smoking Not Allowed
Activities (on site and nearby)
- Miniature golf
- Fitness Center/Gym
- Moody Gardens and Schlitterbahn within 30 minute drive!
Spring: March 1 - May 15; $350/night; Spring Break 3 night minimum Summer: May 16 - Labor Day; $400/night; 3 night minimum Fall/Winter: Day after Labor Day - February 28; $300/night Winter Texan rate: December - February; $1800/month; 1 month minimum Cleaning Fee $125 City/State Tax 15% Holidays are subject to high season rates.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Cancellations and Hurricane Policy
There is a 30 Day Cancellation Policy for Daily and Weekly Bookings. There is a 90 Day Cancellation Policy for Monthly Rentals.
If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
- The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a ‘Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area’ and/or
- A ‘mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning’ area of residence of a vacationing guest.
- The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a ‘Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning,’ area, we will refund:
- Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
- Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
- Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the ‘Hurricane Warning’ period.